Thursday, November 13, 2008

I'm really at a loss right now. I feel like I have nothing to write about and my creative side is on vacation. I've been trying to think about the prompt and what I am writing, and it's just not working. My mind keeps going back to other less important things. I think about my ex boyfriend, or my sister... And I have an idea for a story, but I don't think I can make it 3 pages. I need coffee and a break from life. I'm so stressed out that my mind can't seem to focus on one person, place, thing, or idea (noun) for more than 10 minutes.

Another issue I am having right now is the fact that I have no ink left in my printer. I have just enough to print the story I am writing and then not enough to print the items to be work shopped tonight, which I cant quite seem to find anyway. Life is a big mess right now, I'm going to try and finish writing my story and then I'm going to get coffee.

p.s. I am so nervous about the Jets/Patriots game tonight that it is also dominating my thoughts. Go Jets! (an we should probably leave class a little early so I can watch the game!!) :)

1 comment:

A Quinlan said...

What! Another football game?

Hmmmm. In any case, you should email me your story so I can print it up. I understand printer problems all too well, sad to say.