Thursday, September 4, 2008

Opening Statement

...Besides Myspace, this is my first blog. I created it due to the fact that I need to have a blog for my Creative Writing class at William Paterson University, but I hope to keep it up after the semester and my assignments are completed. I am currently a senior and an English major with a concentration in writing. I will be a High School English teacher one day and I hope to graduate in December of 2009. I will also publish a fiction book one day, I am sure of it. I plan on posting my ideas, my personal writing, and other stories and poems that interest me. Don't be surprised if some song lyrics pop up from time to time, music is everything to me. I hope you enjoy what I create and feel free to leave me some feedback; I appreciate it. Thanks for reading. :)

No comments: